Here at the Juan Diego Women’s Center, we rely on our generous volunteers to keep our doors open. We welcome with open arms anyone who is interested in joining our volunteer family, and encourage you to determine how you can use your time and talent to help us in our mission of life. Here are some ideas of what you can do:
- Social Media Intern to help with Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.
- Accounting Intern to help post journal entries and reconcile bank accounts once a month.
- Sidewalk/Prayer Counselor who could counsel and pray the Rosary at our center on a regular basis.
- Data Management Intern to help with our distribution lists and "keep current" contacts and members in our new software platform.
- Parish Intern to reach to the parishes in the San Jose Diocese on a regular basis to have our flyers present at each church and our announcements in bulletins.
- Outreach Intern to contact all the women and children's centers within 25 miles of us, and coordinate the regular, recurring donation of baby clothes and baby layette items to these centers.
If you’re interested in lending your time and talent to Juan Diego Women's Center, please Contact Us. We look forward to meeting you, and having you join us in our life-saving work!